Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You will get me... a taco.

I bid my comrades greetings. I have been persay, an avid lurker of much of this world and community over several years. This name I have is my second, and in standing with nearly 2yrs of dedicated lurking. Most of my time has been quite, peaceful, and quaint. I have been with you in times avidly waiting for the posts of content to which we all know and love, and weeped with joy when upon its arrival we discovered it was like a small god unto us filling our needs. I have seen sites that used to have wonderful galleries become Paid content, and skilled artist's dissapear into the mists of humanity. But I have learned to store what little treasures I find, some even backed up on 3"1/4 floppy's.

However, In my years I have been good about saving my listing's of links to places where treasures are most plentiful. This year however, in my rage to clean my computer of malware and its resident evils, I lost a few. I have resigned myself to find most of them in due time. But many will elude me...
I order to find them, I have come out of lurking for this brief time in order to obtain them, and in chance to become a bit more then a lurker to this community that has respected me so. I humbly ask that in this show of respect, the sites I have hastily lost, might be quickly refound.

The first site I am looking for is a board much like this one, and I know it by its color scheme and content only... Which even I would admit seems like a flimsy lead. The sites default follows an orange and black header with misc pictures inserted for flavor much like ours here. The content to which it held was diverse, but its jewel in my opinion is its archive of HCG's from varriing games. It did not so much cater to our Futa interests here, but had a supriseing number of respectable posts of HCG's. When viewing the archive it apeared simply as a listing of links, white background, blue links. I wish I could be more descriptive, but my mind fails me.

I thank thee for any information, and wish my peers here new and old a warm hello.

I Lurk, therefore I am... I think... :148:

It took me a while to read all that. Theres nothing wrong with lurking for 2 years, it gives you plenty of time to write an introduction Tongueyong3: Welcome.

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Snowland Wrote:It took me a while to read all that. Theres nothing wrong with lurking for 2 years, it gives you plenty of time to write an introduction

Classic! XD

Oh and welcome. Wink

....welcome out of lurking, hope you continue to enjoy yer stay, and good luck to you in pursuit of yer goals....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

You were too overconfident. Let me show you to your defeat!

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.
Wink Welcome.

welcome enjoy your stay and good luck on the links i havnt seen anything like what u describe except maybe nihonomaru? was that what you were looking for? if so then here you goooooos http://forum.nihonomaru.com/

god or goddess, master or mistress
it dosent mater for death conquers all, except it and itll be reprimanding. if its all we got than chose,
your choice makes all the difference
life or death
to
come
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
sig by ryou-bakura666=his gallery http://ryou-bakura666.deviantart.com/gallery/