Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all Futa Fans !!!

hello to all futa fans out there....this is my second post here ...let me tell u how happy i am to be a part of FP.... Futa and Shota are my 2 absolute favorites....>Big Grin<..... i joined a long time back...but i have been surfing all this while and this is my one verdict abt FP...it is by far the best place for Futanari fans... FP simply roxxxx...:157::157::157: and i say it again...really love it...>Big Grin<>Big Grin<...hoping to enjoy my stay here and contribute to the success of FP...:227:

Hey dude! Welcome Tongueyong2:

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

hello there...fellow futa fan...thank u so much 4 the greeting....and yes besides futa i love boobs...(who doesn't) ...the bigger the better...and in futa...all this comes i one package...>Big Grin<

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

"Yes!"
A lot of futanari girls are getting horny and want to do some women until their penises cum.

Hello and welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay...Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}chicks with dicks are so hot!!!!:23:

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to FP, it's a great place.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Nekos!
I love cats

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome, my name is Dekoshu.Wink