Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
*Whips out a megaphone*

Hellooooooooo FP!

I've been a semi-lurker, putting in a grand total of 7 posts so far! But I think I'm going to come out of hiding and officially introduce myself! Big Grin

I'm just a guy with a just smattering of artistic talent and know-how. Though right now I'm looking to learn how to animate using Photoshop, Image Ready and Flash, mainly because I keep having those "Wouldn't it be great if..." moments as far as futa animations go. I finally got fed up with wishing it'll happen and figured I'd just make it happen myself! All things considered, though, I'm still a super newb when it comes to animating so if there are any of you with exerpience with those programs feel free to PM me any advice you may have. Once I get the hang of it, though I'll definitely be posting my work on here! Either way, hello again!

Faceless out!

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Hey dude, welcome Smile

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Welcome to FP! I wish I could put some of my art on the site. I draw sorta recreationally, but no scanner to upload anything. Best program I have for drawing on the computer is MS Paint, and we all know how advanced that is. Hasn't changed since Windows 3.1 O_O

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Nekos!
I love cats

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

hey, welcome

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}