Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rick Astley turned me on to Futanari

Hey everyone.
I've been coming here daily for a couple of weeks, and posted once. It's time to check in.
I'm kind of long winded, so apologies for the long intro.

I found this site because of the Macy's Thanksgiving Rickroll!
I was reading Youtube comments after watching the Rick Astley / Foster's clip. People were referencing 4chan as the origin of the Rickroll. I started browsing 4chan. Some people were asking for futa. I had no idea what that was so I googled it and knew I had to investigate further.

I've always been turned on by cognitive dissonance in art and music. Which is a fancy way of saying I like weird stuff. Especially when it comes to gender.
(My personal philosophy is that most of our sexual identity is learned from outdated cultural signals. I think most sexual convention and taboo is arbitrary in the modern world. I love women and I love my man parts, but everything about "manliness" I consider to be packaged BS. Everything that messes with expectation I welcome.)

When I found the Palace I think I had a hard on for two days after a just a couple of hours browsing.

The first pictures that made me go OMFG were this one and others in the Leviath set.
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=135728&d=1226225234]

Bald women are a major turn on for me. When I was in Second Life (haven't logged on in over a year) I had a bald female avatar because that's what I wanted to look at when I was there. At some point I found a basement where dick girls hung out and played. I added a penis to my avatar and became a futa without knowing there was such a thing.

I will probably start a request thread for bald futa.

I have a lot of questions about Manga/Anime culture since I'm an old fart and am not up on this stuff. I should save them for the discussion forums, I guess.
This place is huge and I've been looking at stuff randomly. If anyone cares to make artist or title recommendations based on what I've said feel free. (No guro for me thanks.)

If you've read this far, thanks and be seeing you!

I was also turned onto futa partly because of a chan site. You should really thank Rick for introducing you to this Smile) Welcomes!

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:

Rick's a member, I'm sure of it. Don't ask him to unmask though - boundaries, dude.

Welcome to FP.

Cheers,
jokey

All my stories can be found here

If you enjoy my work and would like to support me (every little bit helps), see https://subscribestar.adult/j-k-ermon.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein

welcome to the palace!Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello Clumsy, nice pic you got there

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi there. Enjoy your hot stay!

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Big Grin Thanks everyone! This is such a cool place.