Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for male on futa

Hey guys - I'm look for male on futa pics and guys who like male on futa for some chat, dirty pics exchange, etc.:9:

I'm a young TS, still experimenting, but basically love the bottom, love sucking cock (maybe a little too much), love gargling cum, love putting on a show for a horny guy, and I'm still undecided on anal (had some good/bad anal experiences - ouch! :o)

Last year, I had the chance to go to Thailand and had some crazy experiences there, including some fun with a really sexy ladyboy named "Eye." Check her out if you are ever in the area.

Now I'm travelling and having fun on the road and enjoying the recent futa revolution. Personally, I love male on futa pics so I'll be posting as many as I can find. Is there a good thread to post them in?

d1ckgirl

EDIT:
removed attachments due to violation of our DNP list.

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.
d1ckgirl Wrote:Hey guys - I'm look for male on futa pics and guys who like male on futa for some chat, dirty pics exchange, etc.:9:

Personally, I love male on futa pics so I'll be posting as many as I can find. Is there a good thread to post them in?

d1ckgirl

There's a futa on man thread in images where either kind of futa and male can be posted and found. Doujins by the truckload can be found in the first link of my sig.

I am, after all, The Baron of Futa and Male.

Seriously though, I am The Baron of Futa and Male...and welcome.

NOTE: Do note that the pics you posted are on the Removed Authors/Artists list. Keep that in mind.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Trust that man, he's fucking awesome.

Why thank you Baron. I'm always happy to get on my knees for royalty.:9: Any "Barons on futa" pics out there?;Wink

d1ckgirl Wrote:Why thank you Baron. I'm always happy to get on my knees for royalty.:9:

Hey, I'm not royalty. I'm self-proclaimed nobility. But that's just something to amuse me, I'm just a guy looking for that impossible futa and male doujin...

d1ckgirl Wrote:Any "Barons on futa" pics out there?

Ironically and much to my amusement, there is actually. See here.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

P.S.: Just so you know, Innocent dickgirls is not allowed on FP at the request of the author, but I'll allow the few pics you attached for now!

The thread for removed authors is there:

http://www.futanaripalace.com/forums/ann...?f=17&a=76

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hmm... Male on Futa. Sounds like a plan.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Avatar made by me. Sig Mugshot made by a good friend.

My Other Characters.
My artwork.
My Twitter.

Hello there!

Enjoy your stay and try not to post indecent stuff

xD

"P.S.: Just so you know, Innocent dickgirls is not allowed on FP at the request of the author, but I'll allow the few pics you attached for now!"

Sorry about that - respect where respect is due - that guy's a great artist.