Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nearly 2 years later lend me your ears...

Friends, Futa-fans, countrymen lend me your ears...

Hi

Name's mijam. I joined nearly 2 years ago made 4 posts and then had to forgo Futanari Palace for personal reasons Sad but...
I'm BACK.
yay

I hope to be around for longer this time and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Btw are there any other girls out there or am I the only one with a futa fetish? :9:

Welcome back to FP then!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome back Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome back to FP. I lurk so much myself, but am finding that it's so much better to get involved in the site!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Nekos!
I love cats

Welcome back to the fold.

Can't say I remember you from back then, but that is likely because I did not even know this Forum existed during that time. :24:

Hope to see you around. :172:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Welcome back. Enjoy your stay.

^^

See all over the board, there are some friendly girls around.

Don't forget to visit our IRC Channel!

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

WEll Welcome back. I just recently found this site. I went through all the artists pics already. Some of them a really good. Well This is my first post but there are few other girls in the only posts I read so far. This i number 4. I am a straight male but the whole Futa thing is just enthralling to me. Later all. have a great night!

Welcome to the place of the world