Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tempted_kitsune

Hello everyone My name is temped kitsune and Im hopelessly addicted to all things futnari.I cant wait to get to know eveyone and make some friends.^^

Welcome

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Welcome Big Grin Have some Fun Smile)

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

Welcome to the palace.

Welcome!

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Mm.. Lovely. And welcome to Futanari Palace.

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

You joined last year, but I will welcome you now anyway ^ ^ Welcome dearly to the Palace, and I hope you enoy your stay and all that snazzy jazz~
:53:

----------------------:53:-----------------------
I raises my fists. and fight. I raise them not for me, I fight not for myself. My body can be broken, my blood spilt and my bones shattered, yet I shall not fight. I will not stike a foe who strikes me. I do not defend myself. I am not a fighter, I am not a warrior. I am a guardian. I fight for those I am set to protect. Should any harm come to them, the ones who do them harm should be prepared for the storm that shall form over their heads. My blows with strike like lightening, their bodies shall crack like thunder. My strength is for those who need it, my servise to the weak and hopeless. I defend them, because everyone has turned their backs to them, and no-one else will.
----------------------:53:-----------------------