Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Motoko welcomes the world, does the world welcome Motoko?

ohayo gozimasu...

it's actually hard to find what to put here.... so I'll put alot of stuff.

my real name is Alex, but to you I am Motoko, I have a net personality that clashes with my own, so it deserves a different name.

I live in the San Fransisco Bay Area. I tell you that so that people can figure out my time zone, and that nobody thinks I live in L.A. (I swear people think the rest of the state doesn't exist)

At the moment I have no job, I live with my parents and go to both community college and vocational metalshop. (my class load makes jobs impossible)

The reason that the people of this site will love me is that I can do SOME photoshop-ing to remove censorship.
I normally work re-drawing cocks in doujinshi, but I can somewhat do full color art. yes, I do it for free, but it seems odd that nobody here seems to want it done.

I now notice how many times I've used 'people' in this large block of text so far. that would be due to my ignorance of specific genders in here. I am called a freak for my tastes, and I don't want you to face what I deal with.

the last thing I want to say is that on the web I try to have no gender. I will attempt to answer in both male and female personalities so that nobody can say oh, she's just a girl, that's why she knows so much about ______. get it? I'm not on the F/M chart, I'm O, Other.

The moon shall ride high as she hovers above, streaming pure energy down to those of us that can receive her bountiful power. Dance with me my sisters, naked with our skin glowing in the pale blue light...

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to the forum.

hi there and welcome to the palace Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap

Welcome to the palace...

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

hello and welcome

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Siggy by Minizila :3 ~

welcome to the palaceSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

.........welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay.....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Have a ball! *tosses you one* XD

[Image: BunnyLingerie2.jpg]
Bunny: Hot, Wet, and VERY Pink =:3