Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello FP

Hello everyone. -waves at the people shyly.- I've been looking at this site for a while and finally figured I should make an account. I'm a little shy at first but I promise I open up once you get to know me. I hope we can be friends. Ummm, thank you. -curtsies nervously.-

Oh, I should probably put something about myself... ummm...

I play a lot of online games, and just games in general. I do like role playing and writing stories, although I can be a bit nervous about my writing. I've never been that good at it. Oh, and I like cooking. It's a hobby of mine, guess I can put that on right?

*TACKLE HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* Friiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddd *nuzzles you and purrs happily*

no sig here

Oh... oh my... you're really friendly...-hugs you back blushing and pats your head gently.- Hello there kitty, may I call you kitty?

Of course you can call me kitty. *nuzzles into your neck* welcome to the palace.

no sig here

Well thank you I was not expecting such an enthusiastic welcome. -shivers a little from your nuzzling.- Although it does feel nice...

Sup holmes and welcome.

WHAT I NEED IS A RARE,VERMILION,UKRAINIAN UNICORN.

Thank you for the greeting Flakes. Might I ask the origin of your name? It sounds interesting.

Tsaya Wrote:Thank you for the greeting Flakes. Might I ask the origin of your name? It sounds interesting.

In the 90's we have this local junkfood called potato flakes, it was really tasty. So much flavor. Lays can suck it off.

WHAT I NEED IS A RARE,VERMILION,UKRAINIAN UNICORN.

I guess you learn something new every day. I guess they did not have those where I lived or I just did not eat enough potato products.

Mmmmmmm... Potato product... *day dreams of food*

no sig here