Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herro! :)

Welcome to the bell curve Mina!

bitcruncher Wrote:Welcome to the bell curve Mina!

I don't know what that means, but thank you Tongue

OMG SO CUTE *tackle hugs the squirrely* I normally eat squirrels but one as cute as you will have to deal with being my friend *purrs happily*

no sig here

Lol, I've never seen a squirrel girl before, excuse my ignorance. :p

Mage4hire Wrote:OMG SO CUTE *tackle hugs the squirrely* I normally eat squirrels but one as cute as you will have to deal with being my friend *purrs happily*

Well thanks, I guess :p

razorlips Wrote:Lol, I've never seen a squirrel girl before, excuse my ignorance. :p

I forgive you :p

Welcome, browse around, dip your feet in a few of the areas, it's always good to test the waters. Odds're before long you'll find yourself deep in enjoying quite a few things.

also your ava looks familiar, but I can't place the artist for some reason *hugs* enjoy your time here, and ask all the questions you need to.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)
zebeianhero Wrote:Welcome, browse around, dip your feet in a few of the areas, it's always good to test the waters. Odds're before long you'll find yourself deep in enjoying quite a few things.

also your ava looks familiar, but I can't place the artist for some reason *hugs* enjoy your time here, and ask all the questions you need to.

Thank you, I've dipped a little already :p

My avatar is by someone called Kiyosi, I just got it off gelbooru Smile

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
The Guardian Wrote:Welcome!

Thank you!

Welcome to the palace cute squirrel girl and enjoy your stay.