Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ker-Pow!

Hi there!

I'm Ironbrew3 and I love Music, Nature, Love, Futanari Women, Veggies, Fruit and much more!

I was brought here via google, and so far so good. Hope to make plenty of friends here. Don't be afraid to ask if I want to RP, because I do!

Talk soon! -Ironbrew3

*to the tune of Iron Man* Hey there, Ironbrew~ Welcome to the Futanari crew~ You'll find a lot of beds~ And plenty of sluts who will give head~

https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthrea...ngs/page31 My RP profile's the third one down on this page. Looking forward to hearing from you!

If it depends on me, you'll be the one giving the head. Welcome!

Hit me up if you're up for some, just make sure you're into hyper and furry too!

Thank! I feel welcome already!

Mileena Chardonnay Wrote:*to the tune of Iron Man* Hey there, Ironbrew~ Welcome to the Futanari crew~ You'll find a lot of beds~ And plenty of sluts who will give head~

I have to say, i loved that haha. And welcome to FP, Ironbrew3!
Mileena Chardonnay Wrote:*to the tune of Iron Man* Hey there, Ironbrew~ Welcome to the Futanari crew~ You'll find a lot of beds~ And plenty of sluts who will give head~

OrganicZebra Wrote:I have to say, i loved that haha. And welcome to FP, Ironbrew3!

Hehe I got a laugh out of that too. Smile
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

Iron Brew as in Irn bru?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irn-Bru

Uhh.. Nope! I'm Irish/German anyways, so nyah on Scotts! And nice butt.

Ironbrew3 Wrote:Uhh.. Nope! I'm Irish/German anyways, so nyah on Scotts! And nice butt.

Ah well I'm the same! Just curious though it's a good drink.

Welcome anyways.

And we're all staring at that butt.
SixHeavens Wrote:And we're all staring at that butt.

I can vouch for thatTongue