Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi everyone, acdcboy here Big Grin

I really like female futa-type, I search around for their CG or manga until I'm here

I can't believe I found this place, a little bit surprise and happy at the same time :p

Pleased to meet you all :172:

Hooray! Another futa lover! *cheers*

Welcome, and have fun! Tongueyong27:

No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!
Story Threads: Izumi (泉)

Thanks Big Grin

Glad to know that I'm not alone :p

Yeah, we all stumbled upon females with dicks at one point or another. We just can't ignore how delightfully amazing the concept is.

Welcome to Futanari Palace!

Hiya Acdcboy!

Glad the wondrous inter-web led your path up to the doorway and into the Palace!

Unzip you fly and make yourself comfortable, you are among friends here!

*watches your crotch for signs of activity*

:156:
-Miss Tao

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Life is a beautiful adventure...

-TaoFuta[SIZE=2]
Come stroll through my new album for Scooby fans - The Mystery Machine (Warning! Contains beastiality, monsters, yuri, forced sex, and spooky themes!)
[/SIZE]
Altamira Wrote:Yeah, we all stumbled upon females with dicks at one point or another. We just can't ignore how delightfully amazing the concept is.

I love your posts. They all amuse me so much. Tongueyong29:

TaoFuta Wrote:Unzip you fly and make yourself comfortable, you are among friends here!

*watches your crotch for signs of activity*

HAHAHAHAHAHA Tongueyong3:
No longer doing RPs but happy to discuss story-writing and reading stories.. especially with lots of catfutas!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara
TaoFuta Wrote:*watches your crotch for signs of activity*

-Miss Tao

Altamira Wrote:Yeah, we all stumbled upon females with dicks at one point or another. We just can't ignore how delightfully amazing the concept is.

HAHAHAHAHA :24:

This is interesting, I getting more like this forum :24:

Thank you very much everyone [^_^]
acdcboy Wrote:HAHAHAHAHA :24:

This is interesting, I getting more like this forum :24:

Thank you very much everyone [^_^]

Oh absolutely. This forum and its members will be dedicated to get not only your creative juices flowing but your sexual ones as well. Try not to get too worn out during your stay. Muahaha.... Tongueyong26:
KitsuneMimi Wrote:Oh absolutely. This forum and its members will be dedicated to get not only your creative juices flowing but your sexual ones as well. Try not to get too worn out during your stay. Muahaha.... Tongueyong26:

Will do Smile)

I'm gonna stock many energy drink :24: