Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guess what ? I am new ^^

So, not sure what to say so i'll use the form given in the sticky Smile

"Who Are You?"
Name (or nickname) is Aymi (male) and from some times now i am more and more interested in the futanari art.

"Where are you from?"
France, but i'll do my best with my english. Hope you'll excuse my french (pun intended :p)

"What's up with that nick of yours?"
Given by a friend when i was first searching for a nickname on the net. And now i keep on using it.

"What do you like about futanari?"
Tricky one. At first i would hase said no idea. But with time i find the concept of having in one body a male and a female something very appealing. When the art is well done of course, or the scene was well thought of.

"What got you interested in the first place?"
By accident, i saw a picture i knew with an addenda and after i read about the art behind it.

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
Not sure about the question. But, my favorite is futa between themselves i would say.

"Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
Read and no question. Althought i am not quite sure about the DNP thing (it seems people can upload things, right ?). Asking beacause with restricted access as a guest there are only a few things you can see.

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)
For now, i wish to know more about the art and "meet'" other people interested in and learn about it. Then, i'll see i think.

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?"
By making a research with google (really...) after having browse through Gelbboru.

"Anything else you might like to add?"
I think i like any futa art as long as it is not related to loli and guro. the others are fine (well the one i know now)

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
Girls with large breast count ? :p
Seriously, i like rolepaying game (the old one with pen and papers), wargames and video games (ack am i a geek oO)

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
Not one really

"Last words before we pass final judgment?"
Well, hope i was helpfull to describe myself.
Sometimes, i can't help myself to do silly pun (mostly in french so here you'll be spared i think) and i prefer to smile rather than to grin.

So enjoy and thanks for reading everything ^^

Hi there welcome to the forums!!
I am a bit of a lurker so you probably won't here from me much, but I wanted to be the first to say Hi and welcome

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Thank you ^^

Greetings and Welcome

I will use this thread to post my first impressions.

First, i was amazed to see the huge amount of materials available. I am quite loss where to begin with. So i picked thread and sub-forum at random to have a first look.

Which allows me to discover the SL activity. I was not even aware that such things were possible. My only experience with this game was not that good. Because i was at a loss and not sure what to do with it. Now, i am quite excited with the possibilties and i intend to read all the tips and help that were posted. Hope i can build a futa as soon as possible (though i am quite terrible at drawing ... ). I suppose i can edit the one character i have crated so far ?

I have also tried to create a sig, but i may have something wrong since it does not show on my previous messages ?

Well that is all for now. Hope to hear more from you people ;Wink

Hi there! *waves*

Check my profile for status updates!

6th ANNUAL STORY CONTEST HAS BEGUN! JOIN THE CONVERSATION!

SMS World:
[URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/album.php?u=89038"]
[/URL]Sex, Magic, and Suntan Lotion
(My main story)
Meteor Showers(Dani, Sami, Natalie)
Day-at-the-Beach (Dani, Tyler*, Riley*) [URL="https://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?53787-Oakcrest-Academy-Oakcrest-A-amp-P"]
Oakcrest Academy: Oakcrest A&P [/URL](Zoey, et al.)

One-offs:

Candace Can't Win
Sisters' Secrets
The Freshman Challenge!
[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?43955-My-Summer-Vacation-%28F-M-F-F-Incest-exhibitionism-light-exploitation%29"]
[/URL]

hi there and enjoy yourself =D

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Oh, with ya sig, you have to make sure it's checked when you post a message to include your sigh in the post if you've got it ready. Also, no worries about your language and dnp is the stuff you don't post from certain artists, you can post stuff, but some things from certain artists are not allowed.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Thanks
My sig is now good hopefully

[SIGPIC]http://www.futanaripalace.com/signaturepics/sigpic124090_1.gif[/SIGPIC]