Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! :D

Who I am, Hiya! Smile I'm Zack
Where, I'm from a small town in Texas called Magnolia.
My nickname, Squee part was given to me by an ex-gf I had in high school I was named so because I reminded her of a jhonen vasquez character from the johnny the homicidal maniac comic.
Futanari, Its the best of both worlds I'm not gay (though I have no problem with anyone who is.) but I really really love cock so I get pussy and cock all in a sexy sexy package Smile
How I found this wonderful place, Honestly I was looking for futanari once and found this site just never joined until now.
DNP, I have read it and understand.
Places I'm interested in, Honestly everything. I have wide interest in things.
How I heard about you, Googled futanari Big Grin
Anything else?, Not really lol

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?"
(I loved the wording of this one so I had to leave it alone lol) I like to draw not extremely well but comics and such good enough to show friend nothing i'd post here and I enjoy writing stories and letters.
"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?"
I have a facebook profile to keep in touch with family but that's not really a community. I use to be a part of the FinalFantasyForum.com community I was medium popularity most people knew who I was and at that point the site was huge. That was quite a few years ago though.
"Last words before we pass final judgment?"
CatFoodForPrawnGuns

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Nice intro, welcome to the site Smile Hope to see you around!

Thank you very much for the welcome Smile I look forward to posting.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

I just want it on record that the bun bun went "squee" before the JHM character came onto the scene. Tongue

Beyond that, nice write up. And I'm glad you liked the "hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock," line. The Baron and I worked hard on it.

Welcome to the forums and we hope you enjoy your stay.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Oh the Magnolia offers such a beautiful blossom.

Forgive me...Mind wandered.

At any rate, welcome home. I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

Thank you to both of you as-well and honestly I only stated JTHM because a lot of people know Squee from that rather then his stand alone comics. I just know Squee is adorable Big Grin.

Edit: I love magnolias so its all good Smile.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hi! You'll love it here!