Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New girl! ^^

Hi,

what do you like about futanari, and how did you get interested in them?
i'd love to share stories and fun thoughts about them sometimes.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome to Wonderland! Big Grin

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Aww... thanks for all the welcomes! <3
Hope to talk to you all soon!

Good to meet you. ^^ Welcome to The Palace of Futanari.~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Welcome!

Futa. Futa never changes.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the greatest futa realm

*waves* welcome to FP

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
les_jane47 Wrote:Hey all! I'm new here, as the title says Smile

I'm a regular gal with a soft spot for futas. My name is Jane, and I'm a fiery redhead in my late teens. Hit me up if you wanna chat sometime, kay?

Hopefully going to have a bit of fun here Big Grin

* pops out of your soft spot, covered in a white viscous goo * Welcome to the "Well Hung" jungle, Janey :179:

.. Word of caution.. the phrase " treated like a red-headed step-child" has a TOTALLY different meaning here...now.. if you will excuse me... i need to go find a squeegee... this stuff's in my hair now :191:

....it's like being caught in "afterglow".. * simply walks out the front door, trailing goo across the floor *
"Chuin!! You're amazing!!"
"NO!"
" I am better than that!" - from "Remo Williams, The Adventure Begins"

welcome to the forums Jane, look around and find what you like, if you have any question never hesitate to ask...

and if you ever feel the urge to vent or ramble or be dominant, i've been told i'm good at listening >.>

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)