Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. White entered the building

"Who Are You?" Hello, even my RL friends tend to call me Haku so that´s just it^^

"Where are you from?" I´m from Austria in the heart or europe

"What's up with that nick of yours?" I made it up long time ago, afterwards someone told me that "haku" would mean "white or pure".... doesn´t fit me xD

"What do you like about futanari?" All a man could want on one person... perrrrfect

"What got you interested in the first place?" General Interest?!^^

"What are your favorite kinks/pairings?" That´s to private xD

"What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?)" Mostly the hanging out part Smile making some friends, u know...

"What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" Corruption of Champions, yay

"Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" More than i can tell

"Other online communities you happen to be a part of?" Furrrrries

"Last words before we pass final judgment?" Love and Peace!

Panta Rhei - Everything flows

Hi, haku!

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

I always appreciate it when anyone takes the time to fill out our little questionnaire. Lots of info, little space.

Thank you and welcome to the forums ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

DANGIT. Maybe I shoulda filled one out.

None the less, welcome to you~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, now feel free to interrogate me for more information xD (no rly i mean it o.o )

Alright. Why the name Haku?

I thought of Spirited Away, yet it's probably not that. And if you wanna take this to VM or PM, that's cool too.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

Well, long long time ago i made up the name Hakugarawe for a RP character. Took some time til i learned what the word "haku" actually means, believe me it doesn´t fit me xD

Ah, I guess you see yourself as the more traditional 'morally gray'. ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Never seen it like that though but it sounds quite fitting^^