Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone.

Hi people of futanari palace, though i have been a member for awhile i have not been very active. I've decided to change that. So here I am. Please dont be too harsh.:23:

Not well? What is sickness to the body of a knight-errant? What matter wounds? For each time he falls he shall rise again – and woe to the wicked! Sancho! My sword! My armour!

Welcome, guy! Have fun not lurking. X)

Wilkommen!

welcome to the palace Viserack

Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome!

Why the hell did you join if you weren't gonna be active!!!

Just kidding!!!

On a serious note, welcome to FP!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Personally, I'm all in favor of new members lurking a bit and getting to know the lay of the land. Especially if they spend some of that time checking out the Rules and DNP section. There's something to be said for checking the depth of a lake before diving in, head first.

Welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

I won;t be too harsh so long as you drop and give me 20 push ups. Other than that, welcome to FP! Big Grin

Thank you all for welcoming me especially the moderators, now that ive got some people's attention I would like to advertise for my website. J/k I would actually like to advertise myself as i am looking for a few roleplay partners and some friends. Im still at 0 so i feel kinda lonely....=(

Not well? What is sickness to the body of a knight-errant? What matter wounds? For each time he falls he shall rise again – and woe to the wicked! Sancho! My sword! My armour!

A newcomer eh? Let me get out the whips and chains...

Viserack Wrote:Please dont be too harsh.:23:
Oh. Crap, he explicitly said not to be harsh.. Ah well. I'll just stick with one whip.

Seriously though, welcome.
Futa and Male Doujin List (Updated 01/03/12)
My Stories Section (Updated 02/10/14) *New*
FutaRoMa Sanji - The Game