Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome! *mews*

[url=http://www.f-list.net/c/futa-kitty22][/url]

hi! and welcome in the bright side Smile

Nice going o=, anyways welcome to the palace =3

Greetings and Welcome

Welcome to the site hun Tongueyong11:

I can guarentee your gonna meet lots of nice people and enjoy yourself. Everyone here is so sweet and willing to help if you ever needed a listening ear.

Hi Katelyn, it's ncie to meet you *hugs*

welcome love hope you enjoy your stay

Can only be found at Yahoo for sure, might be here on Futa palace once in a while

Fetishes

Lesbian,Lactation ,Futa, futanari, Mistress, lolicon, bondage, torture, kinky, hardcore, breeding, tentacles, Sadism, dickgirl, Hermaphrodite, blood, slaves, incest, Beastialty, Pokemon, Pokemorphs , Gardevoir, BDSM, incest, pregnancy, experimentation and abnormality, and normal rps. Not interested in male slaves. Males playing as female slaves is already just remember to make your avitar a female otherwise I'll be thinking fucking a male and thats not right.

[Image: wee%20%28174%29.gif]All fetishes are not required[Image: wee%20%28174%29.gif]

*giggles* I really should have made my own account sooner. I'm really starting to feel welcome!

well then love your going to love it here, I gernenlly go somewhere else to get my fetishes for this site runs short supply on it but you don't want to hear about those boring stories now do you"

Can only be found at Yahoo for sure, might be here on Futa palace once in a while

Fetishes

Lesbian,Lactation ,Futa, futanari, Mistress, lolicon, bondage, torture, kinky, hardcore, breeding, tentacles, Sadism, dickgirl, Hermaphrodite, blood, slaves, incest, Beastialty, Pokemon, Pokemorphs , Gardevoir, BDSM, incest, pregnancy, experimentation and abnormality, and normal rps. Not interested in male slaves. Males playing as female slaves is already just remember to make your avitar a female otherwise I'll be thinking fucking a male and thats not right.

[Image: wee%20%28174%29.gif]All fetishes are not required[Image: wee%20%28174%29.gif]