Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Say hello to a dick-chick. lol

Welcome, there. It's always nice to obtain new members, especially ones from unique walks of life.

How long have you been making the transition? And do you intend to go all the way "down there" with surgery?

[SIZE=4]Glitter Army
[/SIZE]
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

[SIZE=5]F-List[/SIZE]
Because we're all a little perverted.

Welcome, glad you enjoy the place. About the forums... we aim to please. Hehehe, if you think of one we've left out, feel free to suggest it. If there's a big enough fan base for things here, we'll add them if we have the space.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

hi thereSmile

[SIZE=2]Hey, I wish I had my way,Cause everyday would be a Friday[/SIZE]

[Image: samsigv2ud8ry5.png]

Aww, thank you for the warm welcomes everyone! ^_^
So far I'm really enjoying my stay. Everyone seems very nice and open-minded. Smile

Endsieg Kaiser Wrote:How long have you been making the transition? And do you intend to go all the way "down there" with surgery?

It hasn't been long yet. I'm still in the early stages.
And yes, I very much intend to go all the way. Though it's not of huge importance for me to get my genitelia changed to the right sex. Not right away anyway. My main focus is to look as female, natural, and attractive as possible, which means estrogen pills, facial feminization surgery, and other cosmetic surgeries to enhance my appearance.
I've been lucky in the size department so far. I'm 5'7" and slim.

Feel free to ask any other questions, people. Smile

hey welcome to the palace!! Wink

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
*Signature made by Minizila! >Big Grin<

Well hell TransChica guess you're new to yup to be honest I just joined today as well, guess all I can say is hope you like it here.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Yo, and Welcome to the Palace TransChica

Please enjoy yourself here Big Grin

Yah, I own Viva Pinata:TiP ... WHAT OF IT! -Itchy Nugget-

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Were are my maners, "Welcome to Futa palace, make yourself feel at home, sit-back and kick it (or just relax and take it all in :p)

TransChica Wrote:Feel free to ask any other questions, people. Smile

question

hav u told anyone u kno, besides the people here, who really dont know u?
just asking, my friend waited to long after telling me and it all blew up in her face and now shes sad

just asking [Image: yup.gif]
u dont hav to anser if u dont want to
kk[Image: laugh.gif][Image: laugh.gif]
god or goddess, master or mistress
it dosent mater for death conquers all, except it and itll be reprimanding. if its all we got than chose,
your choice makes all the difference
life or death
to
come
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
sig by ryou-bakura666=his gallery http://ryou-bakura666.deviantart.com/gallery/