Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah... um Hello.

Hello, I am Noct, Short for Nocturnal. And I was told about this site by a guy on another board I am a member of after saying I been wanting a Futa RP for a while but never got any hits.

Let's see a little about me, I am a guy, mid 20's, Been RPing for more than 7 years now. I have dyslexia, but run every thing I post though spell check so for the most part that is under control.... about all I can think to say. So... Hi

Welcome Noct!

Hi Noct, welcome to the Palace. I'm new here as well and also looking for a good Futa Rp.

send me a message if you're interested. =D

hi Noct!

we have wonderful rp'ers here
enjoy!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Thank you all for the welcome, now just got to try and fine some one to play a Futa for me... lol the hunt begins.

Noct welcome to the Palace. And if your still searching for someone to be futa in the RP section try to get into one of the open RP's am sure you could find some random Open RP that might cater to Futa x Male. Wink

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome Noct!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Hi Noct, welcome to the palace =3

Wow, first time I ever been greeted by more than just one or two people when I joined a site. Thank you all for the welcome, it fells like this is a real friendly place.

Hello
Welcome to FP