Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well ok..

Well hello there everyone! I'm thatgirl255 and yeah I like futanari .-.

It's a recent thing really, if I came across this site two years ago I would have been deeply disturbed. xD
But I'm glad I found this site and see that more females are into this sort of stuff then I thought, so that's a bit of a relief. I am an artist but not too experienced with the ways of futanari yet (I do most of my drawing at school, and drawing those types of things would be...awkward to say the least) but I will pratice and hopefully get some pictures up sooner or later. (Mostly sketches though cause I'm still too shy to colour in this kind of stuff >.>)

yup slowly yet surely more and more of those that are female are to be seen here at fp...hmmm, yet another artist nice; look forward to seeing your work when it's posted here....also welcome to the site and hope you enjoy it here....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Yea don't feel ashamed. There are quite a few females here. Hawt too. Your among friends.

Welcome, thatgirl! I, for one am glad more girls are on this forum because any place that is so unbalanced gender-wise is pretty creepy.

So again, welcome!

Can't say the same about being one of the female futa-lovers here but I can welcome you all the same, so welcome!
It is funny how this sort of thing gradually creeps into one's likes when only a few years before the very idea would've caused one to run screaming. :3

vella Wrote:Welcome, thatgirl! I, for one am glad more girls are on this forum because any place that is so unbalanced gender-wise is pretty creepy.

So again, welcome!

I'm just glad that there are alot of girls, or else I would have lost my nerve >.>
But yeah that's understandable maybe that's why I lost interest in Yoai, lol xD

Welcomez hun^^I posted in ya vistor message but figured I would say hello here too!^^*huggles her tight* Big Grin Anyway hope ya have fun! If ya wanna rp just send me a pm!

We wouldn't be here if we didn't like futa!

Actually, we have more than futa, so...

Anyways, welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

welcome to the palace
and hopefully you'll soon feel confortable enough to share your art with us! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hi and welcome to the palace =3.