Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Futa is tha Futcha

Hey, nice to meet you. I love your avatar... and your fetish. ;Wink

Welcome

Prometheus's Thread's

Prometheus's Image Threads:
Growing list of links to Futanari Artists Galleries Click HERE!Big Grin (Last Update 2009-03-01 - Dead due to crash)

Thankee for the great welcome folks …I can see that I am going to enjoy it around here, there is certainly a lot to get my teeth into -grins-

ShootForSuccess Wrote:Hey, nice to meet you. I love your avatar... and your fetish. ;Wink

Thankee ...can't remember where I got it from now, but I loved it the moment I saw it. Always found the transformation aspect so hawt, maybe because I wonder myself sometimes what it would be like. Hopefully in some lab somewhere right now, some technician is busy uncovering the 'Futa' gene -grins-
The First of my Futa Futcha trilogy

A Futa Futcha
Genophan Wrote:Heyla folks of the FP

Tis great to find such an awesome site devoted to one of my favourite kinks!

I do a lot of writing and Roleplaying, when free time allows, but there seems to be less and less of that recently, that and having a few battles with my muse doesn't help in the matter -grins-

I have a major kink for transformation Futa, usually my means of potent chemical injection

It's nice to see a friendly face around here, and as you posted a welcome to me. I thought it was only right to find your thread, and say hi to my good friend and partner in crime. :19:
" Tis the fiend, The avenging fiend, that follows us behind, with whips and slings"

( Or at least we hope he does.) Nicolas Rowe

Hello, and welcome! May we hope that you'll share some trans futa/dickgirl stories with us?

Here: [Ginger's Snaps] ~ [My Story Index] ~ [Ginger Tries to Make Art]
Elsewhere: [SIZE=5]GINGERM | RHIANNON ~ WEASYL ~ HENTAI FOUNDRY ~ FLICKR ~ WIKIFUR ~ AFFECT3D.COM[/SIZE]
Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart.

Welcome follower of Transformations. And chemical injections are ready to be used if you want a little more added. Wink

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Transformation is pretty big around here, obviously, and given the warm welcome, it looks like you will do just fine. Enjoy the forums, and please to be sharing your stories with us.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Jeez ...I can't believe it has been so long since I came by this way. I guess I should reintroduce myself to you fine folks and get to posting some of my stories that I promised

The First of my Futa Futcha trilogy

A Futa Futcha

Well, consider yourself re-introduced.

Welcome (Back) to the Palace. Be sure to have some (more) fun while you are here.

Genophan Wrote:I do a lot of writing and Roleplaying, when free time allows, but there seems to be less and less of that recently, that and having a few battles with my muse doesn't help in the matter -grins-

I have a major kink for transformation Futa, usually my means of potent chemical injection

I know your pain. My muse is particularly evil and capricious. Perhaps our muses know each other.

Transformation via chemical injection huh? I assume you must absolutely have loved Bio Chemical Lab then.

Anyway, welcome back to FP.