Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bunny hath arrived!

hey...i just noticed this bored, any room for a superhero to be friends with bunnies? i promise i wont freeze anyone...last time was a mistake....honest:126:

Oh, but are you experienced?
Have you ever been experienced?
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful...

OMFG!! a girl that is into shemales? thats awesome!

im new too so i hope you enjoy it : D

God damn it.

How old is this thread?? :191:

Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:
Snowland Wrote:How old is this thread?? :191:

18th January 2008 Big Grin

~LOL bunny is looooong gone Tongue so get over it.

Keep yourself upto date with the current rules and lists on FP!:
> FP Rule List | FP DNP and Censored URL List <

If you love Futanari Palace so much, you can show your appreciation by donating!:
> Donate to FP | FP Donation list | FP Donation Appreciation Thread <
As of July 2011, FP has recieved dontions to keep us going untill February 2012.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Check out Shenandoah's commissions & gifts!
Shenandoah in Second Life
Character Profiles:
> Demon | Snow Leopard <
Shenandoah - Admistrator, Futanari Palace.
Graphics by Sponson.

...def agree with ya there Shen, ya think people would take note of when the last post was made in a thread before responding though....

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)
gougar84 Wrote:18th January 2008 Big Grin

Damn dude! This must have been the most popular introduction on the entire forum Smile)
Tongueyong26:"Im taking over onion head! Leave town!":114:
:202: "You could'nt possibly defeat me!" Tongueyong6:
:200:"POW!!!"
Tongueyong26:"What were you saying again?":210:

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
"FP has a mascot!" :67:
MistressBunny Wrote:Hellllooooo! =:3 I'm Sapphire, but my nickname is Bunny ^-^ I'm 23, a University of Arizona graduate, and a veterinarian =D! I love to play computer games, watch college football and basketball, shop, swim, hike, party, drink, roleplay, and collect perfume and stuffed animals (bit of a tomboy at some points, I know XD). I got banned from Gaia for stupid reasons, but I figured there must be some female/shemale futa fans here! I just hope this place isn't as rude and insecure as F3 was x.x (They didn't even believe I was a girl!!! THE NERVE!). Hit me up for chat or if you're female or shemale, rp! =D
Ah, yes I suppose Welcomings are in order. I'm Hail. Nice to meet you. I've gone trhough simular endeavors as yours, so I suppose I could relate.

There are some Dim-witted people who just won't agree to what is plainly the truth. In the case of determining one's gender online, that is the most contraversial. In many occourances, this has been quite the topic that makes people mortal enemies.

The scuffle that could've just gone over way smoother by just sharing some "get to know you better" sort of banter betwen the two people in question. (no one in particular, of course.)

So, yes. As I've said it before, I can sympathize with your feelings.

My one theory is that the avatars that people use have something to do with their prefrence or their personality. (maybe a little of both...)

A good example:
Just look at The Guardian...who's a Dragon!! What's more guardian-like than a dragon? (Rhetorical!)

Pardon me for the extra dialogue. I don't usually make this much ouut of a small matter... (or do I?)
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Avatar made by me. Sig Mugshot made by a good friend.

My Other Characters.
My artwork.
My Twitter.

Wow... Well, hopefully, someone'll find what I typed to be of some infomative material... I'd really hate for that to be typed all for nothing... :12:

(then again...)

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Avatar made by me. Sig Mugshot made by a good friend.

My Other Characters.
My artwork.
My Twitter.