Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hail and well met!
Question 

1. John
  2. central Pennsylvania 
  3. the nick is a combination of names from Tablemaster fantasy name generator. 
  4. "What do you like about futanari?"  I find the concept of male and female in one being rather fascinating. 
  5. "What got you interested in the first place?" Problems/issues with stereotypical gender roles in society, combined with internet searches for fantasy/anime images. 
    "What are your favorite kinks/pairings?"
  6. "Have you read over our Rules and Do Not Post (DNP) List? Do you have any questions?"
  7. "What sections are you most excited about exploring?" (Are you interested in finding Images and Doujinshi? Interested in trying some roleplaying? Sharing your own art or stories? Or just hanging out and chatting with fellow futa fans?). I’m most interested in rpg threads, stories and images. 
  8. "What brought you to our forums/How did you hear about us?" I’ve come across the Palace several times over the years and no longer sure what first brought me here. 
  9. "Hobbies that don't involve a fondness for girlcock?" Fishing, hiking and being outdoors.  Woodworking, building and fixing things, working on cars, playing World of Warcraft.  

Welcome, hope you enjoy yourself.

Welcomn to the Insanity