Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report New Forum Bugs and Issues Here

What progress? A news update would be good.

Cheers,
Spod

Spod (noun) - one who wastes time on nonproductive activities online.

As of today I am still unable to view images.  I get the following error:  [Image Relic #1169985 ][Image Relic #1169986 ].  Some images also show up as small grey squares.  I see that others have had this issue and that it's a "known issue".  Is it still being worked on or am I the only one still having this problem?  

Regards, Slade

(18th March 2021, 00:43)Slade23 Wrote: As of today I am still unable to view images.  I get the following error:  [Image Relic #1169985 ][Image Relic #1169986 ].  Some images also show up as small grey squares.  I see that others have had this issue and that it's a "known issue".  Is it still being worked on or am I the only one still having this problem?  

Regards, Slade

https://futanaripalace.com/showthread.php?tid=43401

I was just attempting to upload some new images and had a message pop up stating that I could upload a maximum of 8.39 bytes worth of images at once.

Is the mirror of the old site down? old.futanaripalace.com that is. Get various server errors trying to load it. error 502 and 500.

(20th March 2021, 00:18)arneanka Wrote: Is the mirror of the old site down? old.futanaripalace.com that is. Get various server errors trying to load it. error 502 and 500.

Issue noted and is being reviewed.

Hello, seems like the PM system is failing me from last night.

I get "MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue." each time I try to reply to someone's PM (I tried it with two different messages to two different users).

Is anyone else experiencing this?

see above for my concern/issue report.

I had the same issue as Kayren except for...everything. Glad to be back.

Now PM"s are acting up for me.