Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone!

An introduction for a long time lurker.

Hello people new and old, you may call me Hibiki. I have been around here for roughly 3 years now, under a different name, and I never really posted or did anything more than lurk. So I decided to change things up a bit and see if I can meet some fun people with similar interests.

Let me start off by telling a bit about myself. I'm a full time college student trying to figure out my life and failing hard. I am an anime addict and self proclaimed otaku. I'm your average gamer, I have a sucky laptop but I play many things like Overwatch, League of Legends, Tera, and many more. I absolutely love cats, and catgirls will always have a special place in my heart. I'm heavily into yuri, but one of them having a dick is also really nice too. I'm blanking out on anything else, so if you want to know something specific just ask.

I probably won't post much outside of responding to people, so it'll be back to lurking. Nice to meet you all! If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Cat's are super neat~.

Hello Hibiki, i was once a lurker just like you but i got around and liked the place, please be welcome to the palace. Yuri is definetively one of the best genres and i'm more invested in manga nowadays rather than anime. :3 hope you have fun around

Let these mundane worlds perish, but those who worship me...their life shall be spared by me, and their only purpose it's to serve me, and me alone.[Image: e4935f3caa415665d7ead89861351352.jpg]