Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Report New Forum Bugs and Issues Here
(7th April 2021, 08:37)dragontamer8740 Wrote: Changing themes with the 'quick theme select' combo box in the bottom right corner of pages doesn't work to change the actual theme.

No big hurry, and it's really not that much of a problem… I wrote a user script to force my own custom "dark" theme over it, since the default is kind of dazzling to my eyes. But it is a bug I think, since there are several options and none of them work differently than the default.

if there's somewhere that would be good to post my CSS (or my complete script which basically just injects the CSS into the page), I'd be happy to do so, btw.

Getting myBB to change themes has been an absolute nightmare. Nothing I've tried has worked and I haven't been able to figured out how to make even a basic change in layout, color, theme, any of it. You're right; none work different than the default.

May start asking the community for a trusted expert who can join our team and help out with this.

I'm sorry if it's wrong thread to ask it, but would tags ever come back?

(12th April 2021, 12:03)ShurikVch Wrote: I'm sorry if it's wrong thread to ask it, but would tags ever come back?

The Tag feature is a minor issue that will be addressed once the Forum is stable and all major issues are resolved.
(8th April 2021, 21:58)Echoen Wrote: Getting myBB to change themes has been an absolute nightmare. Nothing I've tried has worked and I haven't been able to figured out how to make even a basic change in layout, color, theme, any of it. You're right; none work different than the default.

May start asking the community for a trusted expert who can join our team and help out with this.
Well, I guess I'm a little infrequent to be "trusted" and I also know nothing about MyBB specifically.

Still, is there somewhere I could post my javascript/CSS, or would that even be appreciated?
(14th April 2021, 22:01)dragontamer8740 Wrote:
(8th April 2021, 21:58)Echoen Wrote: Getting myBB to change themes has been an absolute nightmare. Nothing I've tried has worked and I haven't been able to figured out how to make even a basic change in layout, color, theme, any of it. You're right; none work different than the default.

Well, I guess I'm a little infrequent to be "trusted" and I also know nothing about MyBB specifically.

Still, is there somewhere I could post my javascript/CSS, or would that even be appreciated?

PM Echoen with your offer and suggestions.

will most of the images that are not restored be fixed soon because every time i go on a thread there's no picture but the code of the picture still remains

dumb question, where i can find Do Not Post List beside old forum?

(21st April 2021, 15:37)REGRUN Wrote: dumb question, where i can find Do Not Post List beside old forum?

Echoen rescinded the DNP list. The list was also old enough to where the majority of creators on it are no longer actively creating product.

"%%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%" in the right hand side of post headings should probably be "Thanks: [number]" or something, I'd imagine.

(21st April 2021, 15:37)REGRUN Wrote: dumb question, where i can find Do Not Post List beside old forum?

INFO HERE: FORUM RULES:READING IS REQUIRED