Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welcome to the new Futanari Palace!

I know the admins & tech guys will be busy, but a news update/progress report would be good - there's been nothing since early Feb & site issues still appear to be a problem for some.

Spod (noun) - one who wastes time on nonproductive activities online.

This has come up a number of times but if the answer on the loli question is a definite NO, I'm going to kill my mediafire cloud & keep my COMIC LO collection (& other such to myself), sorry.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}Shots at the otaku bar - my avatar has now become a memorial.
(27th April 2021, 10:18)hellmaster Wrote: This has come up a number of times but if the answer on the loli question is a definite NO, I'm going to kill my mediafire cloud & keep my COMIC LO collection (& other such to myself), sorry.

The answer is not a "no", but the staff have had other priorities. The biggest issue facing the staff is securing the new loli/shota section against accidental access. Once we can figure out how to do that with the new software, which has not been as cooperative or easy to implement as we would like, then the likelihood of the section coming back increases. Right now, we are still having issues with importing all of the old attachments as well as adding other features and functions to make the forum easier to look at and access. The door is not permanently shut on the loli/shota section, but to be frank, we still haven't worked out all of the bugs in getting the new format running smoothly yet, let alone have had the opportunity to import other sections that did not make it during the first import. If you still wish to share your collection, the Staff asks patience. The changeover has not been an easy process and we have encountered issues and delays.

oh oh... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeMlQEWEg2Q ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeMlQEWEg2Q  ...?
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ;Wink:o:pWinkSmile
Kral in Hentai FoundryKral in FPDelana's Secondlife

Well then, hope springs eternal! Actually got a PM about sharing & thusly dropped a couple links into a reply, the neato thing also is now I have an excuse to view several issues of COMIC LO that have been languishing on my HD for quite some time.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}Shots at the otaku bar - my avatar has now become a memorial.

the link to the old site doesnt work

is there still a way to view the old site?

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
(19th December 2022, 01:10)JangoTheBlueFox Wrote: is there still a way to view the old site?

Not at this time. We had to take the old site down because we ran out of space on the server. It is archived at the moment.

So... two years have passed since "THE update" and some people are still around!
I just wonder if mods are finally keen to let somebody into the forum's code (still volunteer myself Cool ) to at least unscrew the most obvious issues  Huh

Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best ©
You can join my Discord or support me on Patreon ^_^
(4th January 2023, 22:16)Naughty Faun Wrote: So... two years have passed since "THE update" and some people are still around!
I just wonder if mods are finally keen to let somebody into the forum's code (still volunteer myself Cool ) to at least unscrew the most obvious issues  Huh

PM Echoen directly on this. As the site owner, he makes all final decisions in that regard.