Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SEEKING NEW OWNER OF FUTANARIPALACE - NEW OWNER FOUND

Those are great news! ^^

I have submitted payment for another month of FP. We couldn't transfer ownership in time for the expiration, so I used the remaining Patreon funds and made up the difference myself to extend another month.

Thank you for your help.

So, last night when Echoen went to push the button on the transfer.... nothing happened. It felt like certain countries missile systems. Press the button and just a fizzling from behind the circuit board. Like Chekov's Klingon Phasor in Star Trek IV the Voyage Home. Just nothing happened.

So, we're working with billing and otherwise to get this pulled together one last time.

(13th May 2024, 22:26)Echoen Wrote: I have submitted payment for another month of FP. We couldn't transfer ownership in time for the expiration, so I used the remaining Patreon funds and made up the difference myself to extend another month.

Thanks a lot Echoen! you been carrying this for a looong time!

(13th May 2024, 23:20)swammy Wrote: So, last night when Echoen went to push the button on the transfer.... nothing happened.  It felt like certain countries missile systems.  Press the button and just a fizzling from behind the circuit board.  Like Chekov's Klingon Phasor in Star Trek IV the Voyage Home.  Just nothing happened.

So, we're working with billing and otherwise to get this pulled together one last time.

Thanks

So Sad   Sad

(16th May 2024, 01:47)dca5347 Wrote: So Sad   Sad

Jebus Spice, dry your eyes! Didn’t you hear the good news? Things might be on the upswing! To quote Tom Cruise’s Lestat, “There’s still life in the old lady yet!” Details at eleven!

Indeed. FP got an 11th hour miracle.

Indeed.

I often find myself in at an 11th hour. All the time.

With said? I am glad to have found this one before it went bye bye

I feel like it might be better to shoot the site and build it back from the ground up. Last time we tried transferring half the site got corrupted.