Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welcome to the new Futanari Palace!

So it's been brought up a few times here but I haven't been able to find a response - was the loli section removed with intent, or do we expect it to return alongside other things with time?

Any idea how much more time it will take for the attachments to finish uploading to the new forum? Not trying to hound anyone but as it's already been a month now I was just curious for an update of some kind. Thanks.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=393801]
(3rd February 2021, 10:33)superior62 Wrote: Any idea how much more time it will take for the attachments to finish uploading to the new forum? Not trying to hound anyone but as it's already been a month now I was just curious for an update of some kind. Thanks.

It should be within the next week. After that is done, the Staff will look into the attachment coding issue.
(2nd February 2021, 09:27)ESamb Wrote: So it's been brought up a few times here but I haven't been able to find a response - was the loli section removed with intent, or do we expect it to return alongside other things with time?

I don't know one way or the other about the loli section Sad
testing 123

For the time being, the loli/shota section is not imported. Until the staff can find a way to secure that section of the forum, it is not likely to come back. The door is open for it, but we want to ensure that only those people who want to see that material have access.

Update:

The import process took over a month to complete. This was expected.

However, now that the actual import is done, several serious problems with data tables related to the import have become apparent and will need to be addressed. This is another major work effort on behalf of our technical team and I do not have an estimate at this time.

All other issues, such as installing plugins and dark mode / light mode, will continue to be on hold until the attachments are fully sorted out.

Once we finally get attachments resolved, you can expect to see many changes much faster. But we need to get these finished first and that may take several additional weeks.

Migrations are hard.

(7th February 2021, 20:54)Echoen Wrote: Update:

The import process took over a month to complete. This was expected.

However, now that the actual import is done, several serious problems with data tables related to the import have become apparent and will need to be addressed. This is another major work effort on behalf of our technical team and I do not have an estimate at this time.

All other issues, such as installing plugins and dark mode / light mode, will continue to be on hold until the attachments are fully sorted out.

Once we finally get attachments resolved, you can expect to see many changes much faster. But we need to get these finished first and that may take several additional weeks.

Migrations are hard.
Thanks for the update! you might want to add this update to your initial post as well as it's the first thing people will see when they open the thread... if possible
皆関西弁を話せばええんちゃう?

Thank you for the update

[Image: attachment.php?aid=393801]

is the font sizes for various stories going to be addressed and fixed?

when I who am called a "weapon" or a "monster" fight a real monster I can fully realize that I am just a "human".

Question, is there no way to look at threads you've subscribed to? Or am I just blind and dumb?

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out (Finally.) You have to click "User CP" on the top left.