Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there, Nice to meet'cha :3

Found afew picture idea's for the doll thing, or fun :3
[Image: 198c6b42a042e4f4d91f139tl2.th.jpg] [Image: b1e4572a5ea74a351b7cbfewm5.th.jpg] [Image: ebbf25ce5634d3ff01684a1mh4.th.jpg] [Image: c7a7f80338a60e12355b468an1.th.jpg]
I like the last one ^_^

The basic idea would be during the day time she's a motionless doll like in some of those pictures
(she has the right 'parts', and can see whats going on around her, but is motionless during the day,
meaning she can be abused like alittle fucktoy and put into fun situations <3)
but then at night time she becomes real! Can talk, move ect ^^ Sounds fun né? :3

(p.s. Got them working now :3)

Reyvi's Rule: Needs Moar Cock, No Exceptions.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

For some odd reason...they don't show up for me.

edit: nvm there they are! and I really like the last one....yeah I sure will. Big Grin

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

Sorry about that! ^^ Updated now :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

No worries, yeah I see them now. Again, I really love the last one, but they're all pretty awesome.

Send me a PM, I'm really friendly and love to chat about dirty things. If you're a lady or ladyboy and love your ass licked, please send me a message..I would gladly take care of that for you.

AWW cute Loli.

like your style girl!

warm hugs and welcome

x jin x

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Teehee, Thanks all! ^^
*warms hugs all round*
Can't wait to meet ya all ^_~

See you on FP chat! :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

No prob.

Welcome Reyvi, we'll give you plenty of love in this family, enjoy your stay among us ^_^.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
奇跡および幸福...

Yay! Be sure to be on the FP chat often then! ^___~
I love talking to friendly people :3 ....and "friendly" people x3
Hope to see you all soon! ^^

p.s. I forgot to mention i'm a multi-talented RPer, if theres anything or any character type you'd want me to RP just say and i'm sure i'd give it my best and do a good job :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}