Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SEEKING NEW OWNER OF FUTANARIPALACE - NEW OWNER FOUND

by the sounds of it, this will be the end. Good run. I hope someone had the time to backup some stories on here. Lot of amazing original content here. TY

Thank you everyone for all the fun and good things we've shared all these years, specially the admins who've run the forum.

Btw, as an advice for those who want to save threads or stories, access the printable version of the threads to copy paste the contents of it page by page. I did that with lots of RPs ^^

Thank you for all the great years. I will miss this place. I have saved some of what's left on here like all of Gigen's, Nerwen's maidens, Superior, and Solarpower. And also a few others. Don't know if anyone will read this but if anyone is interested in any of the stuff I have mentioned and others as well. Copy this email darkforest58@gmail.com and send me a message and i will try to send it to you. Farewell Futanari Palace.

I just came back in time to say goodbye. Sadly I cannot offer myself to step in to help other than Patreon support.

Thanks everyone for all the fun and good things along the years! Specially to the all admins that kept the place running for such a long time! Take care, have fun and be awesome people!

Sincerely Thank you all people!

It is rather sad, but a mixture of things does seem to make it this way. Did have years of fun.

It's not all doom and gloom yet. It seems like there are people at least interested in keeping the place going in the interim until more permanent new management comes forward. Hopefully that all works out (and if not, then someone could always rebuild if they got ahold of the backups)

That's true, will have to see.

Ok guys.

NEWS!

Echoen and I will be announcing officially soon.

The Site is NOT going away. Details will be following.

Interesting, hope to see how it goes.

(13th May 2024, 04:41)swammy Wrote: Ok guys. 

NEWS!

Echoen and I will be announcing officially soon.

The Site is NOT going away.  Details will be following.

Amazing!