Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
would love to meet a TS

well thank you rudedude69, i might go there but i don know yet. i want to find a repectable "woman" that i can communicate with and just plane have fun with, its not all about the sex for me, although it is one part that i wouldnt mind exploreing. i would like to find some one who is smart and funny and that can make me laugh when i am feeling down about life or about my self (like i said i am very insecure) also make me feel like i am wanted and sexy and still have enough to make us want eachother in a nonsexual and sexual way. also someone that wont hurt me. but i am keeping my hopes up Smile

why spoil the fun with names.
demonlover28 Wrote:well thank you rudedude69, i might go there but i don know yet. i want to find a repectable "woman" that i can communicate with and just plane have fun with, its not all about the sex for me, although it is one part that i wouldnt mind exploreing. i would like to find some one who is smart and funny and that can make me laugh when i am feeling down about life or about my self (like i said i am very insecure) also make me feel like i am wanted and sexy and still have enough to make us want eachother in a nonsexual and sexual way. also someone that wont hurt me. but i am keeping my hopes up Smile

they have shemales on there looking for what you want. So try it out and just search the adds and send them an email. Did i mention it was free btw
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

so far no luck Sad

This is a blanket greetings and salutations its not that I’m being lazy just busy. But I do want to do my part in assimilating the new recruits …er ah I mean uh… Welcome the new members to FP!
I will read all the Introductions but other then that it’s a generic ‘Hiiieie!’ for everyone!

Welcome.

Remember that the posting of "meeting up for sex" threads is prohibited. This thread is close enough to the line that I'm going to leave it alone, just kind of police yourself in the future. You can explore what you want to explore here, but you won't be able to "take that last step". We just decided that we didn't want to be liable if you got yourself mugged, killed, or maimed.

hey man no problem there, just wanting to find someone for me, the sex thing is not really wan i want, i meen yea that would be awesome. but i am just trying to meet someone. well thank you for keeping tabs Smile

I am the self proclaimed ruler of the these forums who also happens to be TS and intersexed. BOW BEFORE ME AND KISS MY FEET!!! :p

I am taken though. Being in a relationship with two different people right now is already a much fuller plate than I'm used to.

Anyway welcome to FP. It's a nice place and despite what you may have heard, you don't have to kill any hobos to maintain membership.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

dang i was hopeing to get a drifter, lol. well thank you and maybe in the future if you are free we could talk more. Smile