Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELLO every one!

It's mostly a lolicon site, but I try to keep the Sami-love alive whenever possible. Sadly, it's hard to find new stuff for her. But that won't stop me!

I like Sami, she's my favorite Tenchi charecter, though i prefer Tsunami hentai. BUT!! I hate when they pair her up with Tenchi. ARGH!!!!

Sasami or Tsunami? And since he's the guy they're in love with, why is this a problem?

Also, are we just spamming up this thread now?

No this is intrinsic to the relationship you have with the person here. At least thats what we will say.

AND NO NO NO NO NO!!! THAT IS WRONG!! Sasami and Tenchi are not IN Love. She loves him LIKE A FOND OLDER BROTHER!! Ya gotta read what the original writer and creator talks about. And also the honorifics she uses. Sasami sees Tenchi as a big brother she can count on. Not as someone she wants to date. Sure she plays around with it, but plays around with it like a little sister who looks up to her brother does. Ergo the most it ever would be is a crush. Not a full sexual relationship. So those who pair them up clearly misunderstand the relationship and that's annoying.

*Nods*

Well, a) being brother and sister does nothing to stop a Japanese author, b) they're actually Great-Aunt/Great Nephew and c) I have used the original Japanes, and she states flat out that she loves him.

The thing to remember is that, despite what hentai artists and myself would hope for, they are going to wait until she's older before they move to a physical relationship.

Your friend is right, this place rocks! Have fun around here! ^-^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE} ;Wink:o:pWinkSmile
Kral in Hentai FoundryKral in FPDelana's Secondlife

Yes, but I am basing stuff on what the ACTUAL creator and his co-writers stated themselves. Fans choose to ignore that and move forward. And so you tell your sisters, brothers, and parents you love them and that automatically means you want to have a relationship with them that includes lover relationship?

Cause I can tell you that I love my mother and sister and brother and I don't plan to get into it with them.

I go by the author and co-writers themselves not anything they might say. Tenchi got me into anime, I've analyzed it with a fine tooth comb. And fans will continue to pair them up no matter how wrong it is. I'll just try and convince a few how contrary and unbelievable it is. But Mary Sue's will do what Mary Sue's do.

Well, the actual creator says that Sami-chan loves him, in a very deep way, and Sami-chan herself says she loves him romantically. What more do you want?

Is it the incest thing that bothers you, or the lolicon thing?

*Twitches* It's the shallow interpertation. I don't mind Lolicon, or incest, it's just you took the deep love into a simple romantic level. I remember his exact words and it's something that transcends just "romantic" love. Also you'd have to kill Ryoko and Ayeka in order for that to happen and just pairing them off to other people or killing them is a cheap cop-out. Sasami has a deep love for everyone in the household. But, people choose to ignore that.

I have a problem with taking something deeper and on a higher plane of understanding and making it into something thin and shallow.

It also ignores Tenchi's feelings. Even when he finally does pick someone, he doesn't have romantic feelings for Sasami. He sees her as the little sister he always wanted. So ignoring how he feels is also irressponcible

In the end I am not going to convince anyone and people will keep shelling out fanfics i hate. Therefore I am just wasting my time.

Keahi19 Wrote:*Twitches* It's the shallow interpertation. I don't mind Lolicon, or incest, it's just you took the deep love into a simple romantic level.
That's a very personal interpritation though, isn't it? I don't view 'romantic' love to be a shallow thing.

Quote:I remember his exact words and it's something that transcends just "romantic" love.
By 'his', do you mean Kajishima-sensei? And if his words do translate into romantic love rather than family love, doesn't that just destroy your arguement?

Quote:Also you'd have to kill Ryoko and Ayeka in order for that to happen and just pairing them off to other people or killing them is a cheap cop-out.
You haven't seen many of Kajishima-sensei's works, have you? If you had, you'd know he has no intention of either of those endings. Also, you're ignoring Washu-chan, Mihoshi-chan and Noike-san with that reply. Or don't they count for you?

Quote:Sasami has a deep love for everyone in the household. But, people choose to ignore that.

Of course she does. Just not in the same way.

Quote:I have a problem with taking something deeper and on a higher plane of understanding and making it into something thin and shallow.
Again, personal view. I have a problem with people taking their personal views of something and trying to force it as the only view.

Quote:It also ignores Tenchi's feelings.

Do you mean the hentai's? If so, since when did hentai let feeling stand in the way?

Quote:Even when he finally does pick someone, he doesn't have romantic feelings for Sasami.
Not yet.

Quote:He sees her as the little sister he always wanted. So ignoring how he feels is also irressponcible
Again, it's just hentai.

Quote:In the end I am not going to convince anyone and people will keep shelling out fanfics i hate. Therefore I am just wasting my time.
True. But look at this this way: would you rather see her with Tenchi-san, or some random guy? I'd also like to ask you, which version of the show are you refering to? Because each one brings different emotional resonance with it.