Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Welcome to the new Futanari Palace!

Deeply need a darker theme or two but good work getting it done pretty quick

(4th January 2021, 13:30)Tilla Wrote: Deeply need a darker theme or two but good work getting it done pretty quick

Basically this. We are too lazy to do it with extensions!

Seriously though: it'd be nice, but functionality should come first.

Are there any plans to add functionality around spoilers or preferably chapter tagging for the story section? Was just looking at the multiple chapter story I had previously posted and it looks like a complete mess.

I have no problem with reposting it with proper formatting, but I'm not seeing a way to really clean it up and make it easy to consume.

(4th January 2021, 17:28)vacuran Wrote: Are there any plans to add functionality around spoilers or preferably chapter tagging for the story section? Was just looking at the multiple chapter story I had previously posted and it looks like a complete mess.

I have no problem with reposting it with proper formatting, but I'm not seeing a way to really clean it up and make it easy to consume.

We are looking into it, but it is not a priority. Likewise, major changes will not happen until the attachment import is completed.

Holy cow, everything's changed! WOW!

What a new House. I LIKE IT.

BIG THANKS TO THE STAFF. WELL DONE

EDIT:
Ops all the Loli is gone.

EDIT1:

I do have problems add a reply to my own Tread, new reply is added and merged with previus reply.

Means I don't get an edit button to eachs new post in same Tread.

(Don't get same layout as here - All is merged into one.)

Thank you for all your hard work.

Thanks for the new site!

皆関西弁を話せばええんちゃう?

Up & running again! Thanks for all the hard work & dedication - appreciated.

Spod (noun) - one who wastes time on nonproductive activities online.

oh god, my eyeballs are burning. dark theme, please.