Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herro! :)
TakeTheKnot Wrote:Welcome to the palace cute squirrel girl and enjoy your stay.

Thank you, I'm already having fun Smile

So adorable! Ya late welcome! I don't think we get disappointed members here really. I mean if you don't get involved yourself, but thats kinda your fault. What am I talking about!? Welcome cutie!

Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

Oh my, a welcome from a goddess! I'm honoured :p

:149: Welcome! Sorry for the late response, but I hope you like it here as much as I am so far!

AssassinSlime Wrote::149: Welcome! Sorry for the late response, but I hope you like it here as much as I am so far!

That's okay! I'm having a great time, thank you! I'm glad you are too!
Mina Squirrel Wrote:I'm having a great time, thank you!
I'm glad! :172:

Hello and welcome! And thank you thank you thank you for mentioning Warp My Mind, I've been trying to get more into hypnosis lately and from the looks of it that's not a bad place to start.

MASTERJ45 Wrote:Hello and welcome! And thank you thank you thank you for mentioning Warp My Mind, I've been trying to get more into hypnosis lately and from the looks of it that's not a bad place to start.

Thank you, and you're welcome! I really like it there, lots of fun Smile

Wonderful to meet such an adorable new person. Hm, is that image of Makoto? While, now it's you I guess. 'Pets pets ya tail'

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every