Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone! I'm sort of new to FT... Sort of

welcome from a fellow newbie! would love to roleplay sometime, if youre interested ^_^

My my thanks a lot. You make me so hot :8:

Glad to see you around!

Augustine Wrote:Welcome Candace! Tongueyong2:
You are soooo cute I almost go completely crazy! Tongueyong27:

welcome to the palace, Candace! Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

ahh looking at questionable sites at school brings me back, just don't get caught Wink anyhoo seriously welcome to the palace Tongueyong11:

It begins with a whisper, a moan, a cry of pleasure, it constantly grows in volume and I continue to hold you back, ready to unleash you into sweet surrender. Until then my love, you're are completely and utterly mine.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
[Image: whatcolor_isblue.jpg][Image: 18.jpg]
Futanarikko Wrote:Btw: Aren't you a native spanish speaker? You don't say anything like that in your intro or I've read it lightly Tongue

:170: MANDEEEEEEEEE!?!?!? Porque no me contaste esto mas temprano!? Debemos hacer un club.... hmmmm, que opinas? Como, un club para hispanos, bilingues, y gringos como yo en el FP? :163:

Welcome.

* Female members feel free to drop me a line if you want to chat. They are welcomed.

* * For those interested, info about my avatar has been kindly given in a visitor message so check my profile for further information. Please don't PM about it. Thanks.

* * * Check out http://www.omegle.com if you ever get really bored one day.

* * * * Special thanks to Bea for saving my computer's life.

Hello.
Welcome on FP

Hello Candace, and welcome to the Palace. Hope you enjoy it more every time you visit.

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}