Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lurker cringing at his first sight of sun

Lol!
Pounce!

Ouch! Forgot about the dang sword!
;Wink

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

Thank goodness for this sword, perfect anti-pounce mechanism :18:

:116:Thank god it was sheathed, it's a reverse-blade, so if it weren't, you'd have been ripped open pouncing from behind.... :163: Hmmm... I have to go think about... something.

ShootForSuccess Wrote::116:Thank god it was sheathed, it's a reverse-blade, so if it weren't, you'd have been ripped open pouncing from behind.... :163: Hmmm... I have to go think about... something.

Now I'm even causing causing thought? What have I done...

Um... Welcome to the Futanari Palace. *Gets a lemonade for reward.* Dangit this reward is sweet and tart. You are evil.

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

*pets fat white cat* Muhahahaha muhahahahaha muhahahahaha

..welcome to fp KyoKisaka, also my reward melted and I want another O.o

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)
Not that I suppose for a second that it is my place to say so... since you've been lurking longer than I've been here... but greetings anyhow.
Nice to see someone with a little more than the merest mote of memory to mull over.
Expressive tendencies when waxing will wrest more winsome results than when waning.

Fiction ~ Secreted & Anointed : Part 1 , Part 2
Of Shale & Shade : Whole
Last Encounter : Part 1 , Part 2 , Part 3
Unexpected Results : Whole
The Hounds : Whole
The Three Curses of Onia Renemede : All Parts
RP Profile Listing

Thanks for the welcome Magnanimous.

And if your reward melted zebeianhero, go get yourself another one.

Welcome to Fp and have a nice stay. lol

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}