Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Oh, wow... 0_0

LOL. That was an interesting little introduction. Well I don't have to worry about that little problem since I hardly reply to introduction posts at all! Big Grin Ha,ha,hah.....wait...... thats not actually a good thing...... oh well! I make people feel welcome who I encounter in my own way. Anyways....hiya Leslie!! Smile

There we go! Variation! ^^ I love you guys <3 I like to make friends, so if you're ever bored, just send me a PM and we'll chat a bit ^^ However, if you have 0 posts and you're here only to get your rocks off and hit up people, I won't reply... I like active and fun people =3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hiya! welcome to FP Fly girl! ^^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
If I chose how Im supposed to die, Ill be surrounded by a ton of almighty ganja nd I'll proudly say these exact words:
:184: "Awwwwwsoooome!"

[URL="StrokeAce" p4p blog]https://onlyfans.com/strokeace[/URL]
~Yo, check out my story!(Green Venom series) Chapters 1-5 is completed.
(A Spider Caught In Yarn)

~RP ideas if anyone's interested:(Wanna RP Anyone?)

~My Futa/Fem image thread! (
Futa on women)

hiya
let me introduce myself..
alarmguy...
pleased to meet you Smile
again..:p

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Hello.
Welcome on FP.

:180: Hiya!

Wait... it was like I was commanded to to do that...

Welcome to FP!

I give out hugs for free. >Big Grin<
Hot Futa fucker of men and tight boys, though I'm happy to have my way with anyone...

Heya... Hiya... Hihi.. I don't know which one to say its so confusing. I try to look back on other introduction threads I posted in to see if they respond witty back to mine. But the Roleplay board hold my attention most of the time.

Nice meeting you FireFly. Lugraz here your local transformation specilist.

For those who play with fire. My old sig Pic.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to Fp and have a nice stay. lol

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}