It's too real to be shown to someone I don't know
And it's driving me wild
Makes me act like a child

LOL.

Welcome!!!

Witam ciebie chlebem i solą.

welcome

Welcome to the Palace! Love your avatar :p I'DBEYOURFRIEND! D:

welcome to FP, hve fun here, thats what we all do. *evil grin* uh any who, nice to meet you, see ya ^^

"I believe In No God, no invisible man in the sky. But there Is Something more powerful than each of us, a combination of our efforts, a great chain of industry, that unites us. But It is only when we struggle, in our own interest that the chain pulls society in the right direction. The chain is too powerful and too mysterious for any government to guide. Any man who tells you different either has his hand in your pocket, or a pistol to your neck."
~Andrew Ryan 'The Great Chain'

ello there, Molly. It's a pleasure to meet and it'd be an even greater pleasure to get to know you. I hope you enjoy yourself here at the Palace and ples feel free to drop me a line anytime. Smile

....welcome to fp hope you enjoy your stay........

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Mmn, such a sweet disposition, if only a few more gals shared the sentiment.~[URL="https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/"]

https://www.f-list.net/c/senna%20mitsuhoshi/[/URL] << actively seeking females, especially those willing to do pregnancy set-ups; casually seeking shemales (and occasionally futa/herms if you impress me OOC)

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)

Waha, replys ^.^ well..I guess just message me too if you wanna chat Tongue i guess thats why its there *smiles* ^.^

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Don't add me to MSN blindly. Let me know first. Im getting pretty tired of being swamped with multiple IMs.
Id really appreciate it if you followed that =D <3