Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
would love to meet a TS

well still looking but i am keeping my hopes up Smile

why spoil the fun with names.

well it seems that i cannot find any TG/TS so far but if there are any around that i might be able to get in contact with i would love to meet her. so well i am still keeping my hopes up Smile

Well, your avatar and signature quote aren't exactly welcoming- you're aware of this, yes?

As a come on, the line "i am the begining and end of all evil, the alpha and omega of lies, the life and death of your soul" has a certain aggressive quality that might scare off some people. I'm not suggesting that you be dishonest. If you really are this dangerous it's good you are upfront about it. But if it's a slight exaggeration, you might find that softening your image might help. It couldn't hurt anyway. Wink

X's and O's

I wrote my first short story:
The Promise

Here's my second effort:
Trudy's Travails

oh well...lol i dont meen to discourage people to talk to me it is just the way i like to put things in writeing, it is just something i came up with on the spot when i was thinking of something to put down, lol. but i am really a nice guy(i promise) and i dont meen to sound intimidateing to others, well much anyway. see i am a very soft hearted persom and i am very insecure about myself and my feelings so i put down all these things so as to make me look tough, lol. but in actuality i am a big softy. i love to cuddle and i love to just say the words i love you and hear them back cus it makes me feel like i am wanted and that i am loved. to be honest i adore being loved, and haveing that feeling of wormth in me. but please do not take any thing that i put down in a dark manner as a way to scare you all off. i love to make new friends and have new sensations in my life and experence new things. but i guess i will change my sig so i will seem more likeable Smile. thank you for your insight

You went from the bane of all to soft and cuddly, huh? :3

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

yepp Smile i just did what was asked of me lol

i meen i dont think there is anything wrong with being nice Wink

Your new sig is much more approachable. <Avia gives you a big hug>

It's true that a lot of sensitive people put on a tough front. They wish to protect their vulnerable nature from a tough world. It can be scary to leave yourself open to attacks. I personally think the toughest face to present to someone who accuses you of being caring and emotionally delicate is to respond, "Yes it's true. So what"

X's and O's

I wrote my first short story:
The Promise

Here's my second effort:
Trudy's Travails

well thank you avia, your comment has just left me feeling warm and fuzzy inside lol. but yea...i love this place. still searching....nothing yet. but hopes are up Smile

go on craigslist.com and search for t4m under personals. I met a lot of hot Shemales from there and fucked them. So being with a shemale was a fantasy of mine that i got satisfied.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}