Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New girl in the town!
Krag1733 Wrote:Yes welcome indeed! I hope you enjoy your stay!

I just know if i were to train while you were next to me i couldn't keep my focus!

Thanks Krag! I usually prefer to train alone, you know, to avoid that trouble Wink

I can only imagine why :p

*Peeks inside* Hello? AHHH! HUGE MUSCULAR WOMAN!!! *Hides behind Kitty...*

H-Hai!...I'm Vax...And I'm not really a girl...I just look like one...Trap Boy Fennec Fox...H-Hello! *Waves nervously from behind Kitty*

~I am the best of both worlds! I convince most until my panties come off...And usually...Bi, Gay, or Straight...They'll go for it anyway, because I take great joy in bending over! ^.^
[Image: 76561198033807841.png][Image: 20.jpg]

Welcome to the palace! I am certain you'll find some wonderful friends here.

Communication provides knowledge, knowledge gives power, and there is no greater power than an earth-shaking orgasm.

http://www.f-list.net/c/lady%20mariska
Love Doll Mariska Wrote:Welcome to the palace! I am certain you'll find some wonderful friends here.

Thanks Mariska! im pretty interested in meet other futas!

Hmmm...Hayley, have you jerked off to girls in leotards? Maybe I could wear a leotard and dance around a pole seductively...

:53Tonguerincess Jeannette, Lesbian/Futa Chinese Glamazon
Martial Artist Ballerina Princess:53:
JeannetteHime Wrote:Hmmm...Hayley, have you jerked off to girls in leotards? Maybe I could wear a leotard and dance around a pole seductively...

Woa... a leotard??... umm, has been long time since last time i use a leotard, but yes, i could usea leotard in a dance pole soon Wink