Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H-Hello >w</

*waves to newest friend* I can tell you anal in America is great. Just tried it for the first time last week. Went pretty well ^_^

no sig here
Mage4hire Wrote:*waves to newest friend* I can tell you anal in America is great. Just tried it for the first time last week. Went pretty well ^_^

Oh ok xD

*giggles* you probably didn't need to hear that huh. Any way, welcome to the palace. *holds out a hand* my names Mary, if you need some help with anything I'll do the best I can to help you.

no sig here
Mage4hire Wrote:*giggles* you probably didn't need to hear that huh. Any way, welcome to the palace. *holds out a hand* my names Mary, if you need some help with anything I'll do the best I can to help you.

Thank you :3 well.. I already have a question xD where can I show here you my pics Ive drawn? :3

*waves* welcome to FP

theres a number of artists rooms for you to post your pics Smile

We all change. When you think about it, we're all different people all through our lives, and that's okay, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Feeling Strange fanstories
Changes
Cissnei
Survival
Sakura's story collection

Temp suspended Rps: My Friend's Toy Couching Tiger Hidden Trap
Sakura-chan Wrote:*waves* welcome to FP

theres a number of artists rooms for you to post your pics Smile

Really? Thank you :3
Fanatiq Wrote:Thank you all :3

Never tried it xD still a Virgin.. Both ways ¬_¬'

please save your virginity till u marry a futa.

WHAT I NEED IS A RARE,VERMILION,UKRAINIAN UNICORN.
Potato Flakes Wrote:please save your virginity till u marry a futa.
I really hope that a Futa will exist in a few years :3 >w<
Fanatiq Wrote:I really hope that a Futa will exist in a few years :3 >w<

I just noticed that you are depressed, well don't be, we the citizens of the futanari empire will be here for you.

WHAT I NEED IS A RARE,VERMILION,UKRAINIAN UNICORN.
Potato Flakes Wrote:I just noticed that you are depressed, well don't be, we the citizens of the futanari empire will be here for you.

Yeah.. It is because nobody likes my Art and nobody wants to commission me :/