I too waste a lot of time IRL :p

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *HUGGLES YOU*

no sig here

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

Welcome! :149:Hope you enjoy yourself~

Mage4hire Wrote:HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *HUGGLES YOU*

:180: woooooooahh that was a hard tackle XD

The Guardian Wrote:Welcome!

Thanks Big Grin
AssassinSlime Wrote:Welcome! :149:Hope you enjoy yourself~

Hi monster slime girl :172:

It's a sad thing feeling lonely sometimes. You have friends now though. If you want. Good to meet you, Flakes. I love me some 'tato's.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every
Olivria Noel Wrote:It's a sad thing feeling lonely sometimes. You have friends now though. If you want. Good to meet you, Flakes. I love me some 'tato's.

Solitary life isn't for me but I have to get used to it .:201:

Everybody needs a friend, would be great if you could be one of my friend. Nice to meet you to, oh you can have some potatoes or whatever you mean XD

I'd be honored to be one of yours. Let's all picnic at... uh... Chernobyl together!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every
Olivria Noel Wrote:I'd be honored to be one of yours. Let's all picnic at... uh... Chernobyl together!

Well the honor is mine, but chernobyl might still be radioactive XD