Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lonely

I can play!

futalover69_ Wrote:oooooh hunny I'll play with any sex it doesn't matter Wink and thank you so much Xaus your suc a sweetheart i read ur comments to other members ugh you must be popular with the ladies your so sweet ^_^
Not to sound like a dope, but was this (the underlined section) addressed at me? I wasn't quite sure.
Ryushi Wrote:Not to sound like a dope, but was this (the underlined section) addressed at me? I wasn't quite sure.

I believe it was Ryushi.

Bingo.

Furry Trash, y0. I write futanari/herm and inflation stories.

Adventures of Tiffany the Cat
Rise of the Futanari!
Tongueyong11: RotF has life! Read the Doujin of RotF's first chapter here!

Ah. Well...I must facepalm now. http://www.demotivationalposters.org/ima...659828.jpg

yes you Ryushi mmm take me anytime

futalover69_ Wrote:yes you Ryushi mmm take me anytime

Heh, just tell me when and where. And I'll be there.

PS If you have Skype, MSN, or AIM, it'd make it much more convenient for me, although I'm not necessarily against Forum or PMs.

sorry hun i can only pm and umm here and NOW i need a furry to suck on my sweet cock then fuck my tight pussy

futalover69_ Wrote:sorry hun i can only pm and umm here and NOW i need a furry to suck on my sweet cock then fuck my tight pussy

I'll be glad to do both, would you like to start through the PMs or would you prefer I do? I can do either, but I'd just like to know first.

PM and u start it big boy surprise me ;P