Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitothasaurus!!!!Rawr!
GlennGarth Wrote:Glad to have you, but out of personal preference (so feel free to ignore me) I'd urge you to change your avatar, as I like to be exposed to as little rule 34 of Adventure Time as possible.

And just for fun, allow me to toss in an opposing viewpoint. Futanari Fiona is a great idea and we should all embrace it. By all means, keep the avatar as long as it suits you.

Welcome to the forums.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

rawrness kitoth welcome to the forums of the adorable futanari-nessness message me anytime

Welcome! ^w^

Futa. Futa never changes.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

welcome welcome and enjoy

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Miss talking to this person!? I THINK NOT! Hiya <3 welcome to the palace! ^^ hope to chat with you some time and I hope even more that you will enjoy this place. :202:

Let your omnipotent mistress desplay power! Enforced lust and control. To be the giver and the receiver! A role will never ever be too much for this omni-gendered Goddess.

Bishiebunny Wrote:And just for fun, allow me to toss in an opposing viewpoint. Futanari Fiona is a great idea and we should all embrace it. By all means, keep the avatar as long as it suits you.

Welcome to the forums.
Then again, I was never that into the genderbend episode, so feel free to rule 34 them all you like.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to the palace! Please, have some cake, give your ass a shake, and....somethng, something, cute rhyming welcome message.

Yeah.

Oh, watch out for those stairs, the-! -falls down the stairs- ...get me every time....

Fapmaster Wrote:Oh, watch out for those stairs, the-! -falls down the stairs- ...get me every time....
I WARNED YOU BRO. I WARNED YOU ABOUT STAIRS.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Oh... but I like adventure time. And this futa was so cute, I couldn't pass it up. ;3

"Kit-Off," yep I say it like that... Kit-off so I can ---- you harder... I mean /// woopsies!

All of you have been so kind, thank you for the replies, you've made feel welcome here. Yay, such nice folks!

Indeed welcome and good times had by all
rather new here but might as well get in my two cents or so