Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
finally got up the nerve...

Hope you enjoy the site, I certainly have~

And welcome~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every
Love Doll Mariska Wrote:Welcome, mystere. I am glad you've decided to come out from the shadows of lurkerdom :-)

Hehe thank you Mariska! I do enjoy being out of the shadows, and into the light! So much brighter and fun out here... Smile

Bishiebunny Wrote:Most writers and artists enjoy a bit of appreciative encouragement. That's a contribution all it's own.

Welcome to the forums. ^^

Thanks bunny! There are so many great writers here! I'm enjoying the stories so very much.

The Guardian Wrote:Welcome!

Thanks Guardian!
OlivriaNoel Wrote:Hope you enjoy the site, I certainly have~

And welcome~

Thank you Olivria I really am enjoying the site. Meeting new people is always fun for me. And seeing wonderful sigs and avatars like yours, it only makes the stay that much more enjoyable! Smile

^^~ I like your avatar too.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

My avatar's lady is by mond(pixiv50147) and my sigs lady is by upside down~ Credit to their awesome work~

And a forewarning, before we chat~ If you ever wish to RP with me, I'll ask two questions of you. How old are you and do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? The first is I don't RP with young ones, those below eighteen, my optimal age twenty plus. And the second, I refuse to be the cause to a strained relationship between two. I'm alright with open relationships, to a degree, but I am not a party to cheating. These are my principles and despite my want sometimes to have none, that is what I define myself by. I hope you understand. ^^

http://www.futanaripalace.com/showthread...post874772 Click 'ere to see if serving as a slave is your kinda thing~ Jobs there and every

aww thanks Olivria I'm glad that you like! *sits on your lap and gives you a big hug* Big Grin

Welcome to the Palace. I have been hanging out here for two years, but only just came out into the light. The friends I have made in a few weeks has been awesome.

Love the avatar.

*asks nervously* Maybe you could intruduce me to your friend Velma sometime? *little heart symbols where pupils should be*.

Anonymous Free Speech can bring out the best and worst in us all. I prefer to think that this is my best, but that is for you to judge.

My Stories Dave and the Princk Mistresses (Complete)
Dave and Claudia - Foiling The Fellowship (on hold)
And Then I Saw The Moon (Chapter 2, on hold)
Other Projects
HanaFudaFuta

Oncardam, the Meek Geek

*giggles* wow it's usually Daphne that gets all of the attention! I'm sure Velma would appreciate it though. Smile

^^~ And much love was had. Hope you're already having a fun stay~

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Just do what ya like to do, and love your huge titted Velma Big Grin