Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTiberius - Hey, everyone.

WHOO!!! You are here. THough do the discussions have to be about art only? (Is a writer) I mean can we discuss plot and uhh stuff? Just curious.

Sure, absolutely. As long as the plot involves chrs I've worked with.
Unfortunately, you being the only person to post in the thread so far... we're not off to a great start. heh

If ppl don't tend to talk to the artists here, I'm afraid I won't be a good fit. That's not the feeling I got before speaking up tho. I'm very new, so still testing the waters.
I enjoy discussing art, plot/story, fandom of the chrs, etc... Above all, I enjoy ppl who make me think and give me something to talk about relative to the subject. (Don't take that too literally tho. I don't mean to sound needy. lol)

DT

Well, let me just mention that I particularly enjoyed your I Dream of Jeannie pics (with her 'evil' twin) and was wondering if you ever had any plans to return to some of the sexy babes of classic TV of the past (Samantha from Bewitched, Morticia from Addams Family, Mrs. Brady from the Brady Bunch, Shirley Partridge from the Partridge Family, etc)?

I've always enjoyed you superheroine stuff a lot and all your 80's cartoon babes as well, and hope you do more with Powergirl, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl for sure!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome to FP DT. I have enjoyed your works for years especially Transformation X, though all of your comics and pictures are pure gold. :77:

... "I particularly enjoyed your I Dream of Jeannie pics (with her 'evil' twin) and was wondering if you ever had any plans to return to some of the sexy babes of classic TV"
Thanx. I've had quite a few comments on that project in the past. Unfortunately I don't share the love for those 2. ^_^ It was a 2-part commission and a very out of my niche one. I'm not quite old enough to be into 60s-70s TV, sorry. (Not saying younger ppl can't be into classic TV, but you know what I mean.) I am a child of the 80s.

DT

Wowzers I didn't know DTiberius join nice to see one of my favorite artist is here. Smile

It's not a problem.

I was actually meaning to ask, what rates do you charge, and what sorts of things will you do?

[URL="http://www.futanaripalace.com/forums/showthread.php?p=167324#post167324"]
[/URL]

Welcome to the Palace DT, your art is supposed to be welcome in this place!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
If I chose how Im supposed to die, Ill be surrounded by a ton of almighty ganja nd I'll proudly say these exact words:
:184: "Awwwwwsoooome!"

[URL="StrokeAce" p4p blog]https://onlyfans.com/strokeace[/URL]
~Yo, check out my story!(Green Venom series) Chapters 1-5 is completed.
(A Spider Caught In Yarn)

~RP ideas if anyone's interested:(Wanna RP Anyone?)

~My Futa/Fem image thread! (
Futa on women)
Baron... I think I covered this in my art thread just now, except for the "what will you do" part.
Honestly, I never understood why ppl even ask this. ^_^ "What I will and won't do" ... I've tried listing off the oddest and most eccentric fetishes I can think of, then the client will mention something that never crossed my mind. lol
It's alot easier and skips a step if you just ask in your description. Don't be shy. ;Wink

DT

Hey DTiberius. Your art makes me cum buckets. That is all.