Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I WILL SMITE YOU WITH NINJA SMILEY
DogBlack Wrote:Fuck, I already have 4 stars and the cops are right behind me.:p

No, welcome to FP and enjoy your stay here.
if you go to the Roof of liquor store at Callahan Point, you can bribe me!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity (Robert Heinlein)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)
Itchy_nugget Wrote:Yo, and Welcome to the Palace spacepoliceman

Be sure to enjoy yourself here Big Grin
it is nice to feel welcome, thank you.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

It is better to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, then to open it and remove all doubt. (mark twain)

When I cut my finger, that's a tragedy. When you fall down a manhole and die, that's a comedy. (Mel Brooks)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Albert Einstein)
Sakura Wrote:hi there and welcome to the palace Smile
Thank you, is that the Zero Point Module, can I borrow it?
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Ade Wrote:goddamned cops... Smile
Welcome
thanks, your avatar is creepy though.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

hachi Wrote:o.O a cop......

anyhow's.......

welcome
you better stay in line!

kidding, thanks.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

SAM_502 Wrote:hi there space

enjoy your stay with us
Thank you.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

The Guardian Wrote:OK! Cop...

Anyway...

Welcome to FP!

Enjoy your stay with us!
Thank you, my momma always told me to be kind.
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Welcome spacepoliceman, you're under cosmic arrest so enjoy your stay!!Smile

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
奇跡および幸福...
kisseki Wrote:Welcome spacepoliceman, you're under cosmic arrest so enjoy your stay!!Smile

But I have a get out of cosmic arrest free card!
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

spacepoliceman Wrote:But I have a get out of cosmic arrest free card!

Lucky you!!!, I lose mine, now i'm stuck in the black hole, can you lend me yours? i must return to the Enterprise or mommy will.... (0-°) :24:
{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
奇跡および幸福...