Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helllllo Futas!

That's how it is with lurkers. They start off shy, nibbling at content from the shadows. Then, one day, they step into the light... grab their first victim, and years worth of frustrations and desires erupt in a molten flood.

Or maybe that's just how it works in my fantasies.

Either way, welcome to the forums.

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}
Sig Pics by Cheezyweapon, Ittybittybadkitty, and Bishiebunny
Sig by Ittybittybadkitty

Greetings and Welcome

Oh you don't know mw very well honey. I've always been a hunter maybe a bit too much. But if those fantasy want to be experienced I wouldn't mind helping youn out ;3

Bishiebunny Wrote:That's how it is with lurkers. They start off shy, nibbling at content from the shadows. Then, one day, they step into the light... grab their first victim, and years worth of frustrations and desires erupt in a molten flood.

Or maybe that's just how it works in my fantasies.

Either way, welcome to the forums.

Welcome!

{SIGNATURE_IMAGE}

Sig made by archangelsintic

Staff member of Futanari Palace and writer of The Life Of Sara

*pokes head up from the bushes*
We..welcome...*rustle rustle*

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcU64A567pWf4FuP87G81...Mk0itMA4sg] oh no...not that please

Hiya! and thanks!

Melzar Wrote:-sigh- careful sis don't want them to run and hide on you

I figured the chase would be half the fun. Besides, I'm pretty sure most of her 'prey' will be 'accidentally' tripping on rocks or breaking their high heels if they find they're getting too far ahead of her.

Giggles* that''s usually how it happens! Also I love that hentai your avie is from...Up till the ending then it was just depressing >.<